Velaivetti provides you aptitude questions on Partnership Problems with answers. The Partnership problems comes under Quantitative aptitude. We also attached this ‘Partnership problems with answers’ aptitude as pdf format at the end of this post. Download this aptitude pdf and save it for offline study.
Quantitative aptitude – Partnership Problems with answers
1. Three partners, A,B,C invest Rs.36000, Rs45000, Rs.54000 respectively. In a business . Out of a total profit of Rs.37500, c’s share is.
2. Kavitha and Sunitha are partners in a business. Kavita invests Rs.35000 for 8 months and Sunitha invests Rs.42000 for 10 months. Out of a profit of Rs.31570, Kavita’s share is
3. Jayant opened a shop investing Rs.30000, Madhu joined him 2 months late investing Rs.45000. They earned a profit of Rs.54000 after completion of one year. What will be Madhu’s share of profit?
4. Nirmal and Kapil started a business investing Rs.9000 and Rs.12000 respectively. After 6 months, kapil withdrew half of his investment. If after a years, the total profit was Rs.4600, what was kapils share in it ?
5. A,B and C enter into a partnership. A initially invests Rs.25 lakhs and adds another Rs.10lakhs after one year. B initially invests Rs.35 lakh’s and withdraws Rs.10 lakhs after 2 years and C invests Rs.30 lakhs. In what ratio should the profits be divided at the end of 3 years?
6. Mohinder and Surinder entered into a partnership investing Rs.12000 and Rs.9000 rep. After 3 months Sudhir joined them with an investment of Rs.15000. What is the share of Sudhir in a half yearly profit of Rs.9500?
7. A and B entered into a partnership investing Rs.16000 and Rs.12000 respectively. After 3 months A withdrew Rs.5000 while B invested Rs.5000 more. After 3 more months C joins the business with a capital of Rs.21000. The share of B exceeds that of C, out of a total profit of Rs.26,400 after one year by
8. X and Y invested in a business. They earned some profit which they divided in the ratio of 2:3. If X invested Rs.40000, the amount invested by Y is
9. X,Y invested in Business. They earned some profit which they divided int eh ration of 2”3. If X invested Rs.40,000. the amount invested by Y is
10. Manoj received Rs.6000 as his share out of the total profit of Rs.9000 which he and Ramesh earned at the end of one year. If Manoj invested Rs.20,000 for 6 months, whereas Ramesh invested his amount for the whole year , what was the amount invested by Ramesh ?
Answer : Rs.5000
11. Three partners A,B,C start a business. Twice A’s capital is equal to thrice B’s capital and B’s capital is four times C’s capital. Out of a total profit of Rs.16,500 at the end of the year Bs share is
12. A,B,C subscribe Rs.5000 for a business. A subscribes Rs.4000 more than B and B Rs.5000 more than C. Out of a total profit of Rs.35000 A receives
13. Rs.700 is divided among A,B,C so that A receives half so much as B and b half as much as C. Then C’s share is
14. A,B,C, hire a meadow for Rs.1095, if A puts in 10 cows for 20 days, B 30 cows for 8 days and C 16 cows for 9 days, then the rent paid by C is
15. Four milkmen rented a pasture. A grazed 24 cows for 3 months; B 10 cows for 5 months, C 35 cows for 4 months and D 21 cows for 3 months. If A’s share of rent is Rs.720, the total rent of the field
16. A,B and C enter into partnership. A invests some money at the beginning , B invests double the amount after 6 months and C invests thrice the amount after 8 months. If the annual profit be Rs.27,000, C’s share is
17. A and B started a business jointly. A’s investment was thrice the investment of B and the period of his investment was two times the period of investment of B. If B received Rs.4000 as profit, then their total profit is
18. A,B and C started a shop by investing Rs.27000, Rs.72000 and Rs.81000 respectively. At the end of the year the profits were distributed among them. If Cs share of profit be Rs.36000, then the total profit was
Answer : Rs – 80,000/-
19. A and B start a business jointly. A invests Rs.16000 for 8 months and B remains in the business for 4 months. Out of total profit B claims 2/7 of the profit. How much money was contributed by B
20. A and B started a business with initial investments in the ratio 14:15 and their annual profits were in the ratio 7:6. If A invested the money for 10 months, for how many months did B invest his money?
21. In a partnership, A invests 1/6 of the capital for 1/6 of the time, B invests 1/3 of the capital for 1/3 of the item and C, the rest of the capital for the whole time. Out of a profit of rs.4600, B share is
Answer : Rs.800
22. A and B invest in a business in the ratio 3:2 if 5% of the total profit goes to charity and A’s share is Rs.855, the total profit is
23. A,B,C started a business with their investments in the ratio 1:3:5 after 4 months. A invested the same amount as before and b as well as C withdrew half of their investments. The ratio of their profits at the end of the year is
Download the Aptitude in PDF file