Velaivetti provides you the aptitude for Profit and Loss problems with Answers. We also attached the pdf file for this aptitude at the end of this post.
Profit and Loss Problems with Answers
1 . Cost of 3 cricket balls = cost of 2 pairs of leg pads cost of 3 pairs of leg pads = cost of 2 pars of glovers cost of 3 pairs of glovers=cost of 2 cricket bat if a cricket bat costs Rs.54, what is the cost of a cricket ball?
2 . If by selling an article for RS.100, a man gains Rs.15 then his gain percent is
Answer: 17 (11/17)%
3 . What is the loss percent if a man loses Rs.10 on selling and article for Rs.100?
4 . A shopkeeper sold an article for Rs.2564.36. Approximately what was his profit percent if the cost price of the article was Rs.2400?
5 . When a commodity is sold for Rs.34.80 there is a loss of 25% what is the cost price of the cost price of the commodity?
6 . A man sold an article for Rs.247.50, thereby gaining 12 1⁄2% . The cost of the article was.
7. A retailer buys a radio for Rs.225. His overhead expenses are Rs.15 he sells the radio for Rs.300. The profit percent of the retailer is ……….
8. A shopkeeper bought an article for Rs.319.60. Approximately at what price should he sell the article to make 25% profit
9. If the selling price of an article is 4/3 times its cost price, the profit percent is
Answer: 33 1/3
10. There would be 10% loss if a to is sold at RS.10.80 per piece. At what price should it be sold to earn a profit of 20%
11. By selling an article for Rs.19.50 a dealer makes a profit of 30% by how much should he increase his selling price so as to make a profit of 40%
12. Rahim buys mangoes at the rate of 3kg for Rs.21 and sells them at 5kg for Rs.50. To earn Rs.102 as profit, he must sell.
13. If books bought at prices ranging from Rs.200 to Rs.350 are sold at prices ranging from Rs.300 to Rs.425, what is the greatest possible profit that might be made in selling eight books?
14. The cost price of 20 articles is the same as selling price of 15 articles. The profit percent in the trAnswer:action is
Answer: : 33 1/3
15. A amn sells 320 mangoes at the cost price of 400 mangoes. His gain perecent is
16. If the cost price of 12 tables is equal to the selling price
of 16 tables, the loss percent is
Answer: 25% is
17. If the selling price of 18 articles is equal to the CP of 21 articles the loss or gain percent
Answer: 16 2/3 % loss
18. A man sold 250 chairs and had a gain equal to selling price of 50 chairs. His profit percent is
19. If by selling 100 mangoes the CP of 120 mangoes is realized the gain percent is
Answer: 6 1/11%
20. A vendor loses the SP of 4 oranges on selling 36 oranges. His loss percent is
21. By selling a pen for Rs.15, a man loses one sixteenth of what it costs him. The cost of the pen is
22. By selling an article, sheetal earned a profit equal to 1/4th of the price he bought it. If he sold it for Rs.375 what was the cost price
23. A shopkeeper on selling a pen for Rs.10, loses 1/11 of what it costs him. His cost price is
25. If I purchased 11 books for Rs.10 and sold all the books at the rate of 10 books for Rs.11, the profit percent is
24. A fruit seller purchases oranges at the rate of 3 for Rs.5 and sells them at 2 for Rs.4. His profit in the transaction
Download the Aptitude in PDF