In this post, Velaivetti provides you the Infosys aptitude Questions with Answers. This aptitude questions was asked by Infosys for interview at a College in Coimbatore. We also attached the pdf file for this aptitude questions at the end of this post.
Infosys Aptitude Questions with Answers
1. A number gives a remainder of 1 when divided by 2,3,4,5,6 and is divisible by 11?whats the number?
2. There r three desks which consisting of 2 drawers each. Each drawer is filled either with a black or red ball. There are 3 labels naming RR,BB, RB. One desk consists of both red and another both blue and the third are d and a black ball. If these labels are to be pasted accordingly to their corresponding desks what’s the probability that only one label is pasted wrongly?
3. My age is 3 times my son’s age and my father’s age is 40 years more than twice my age. All our ages combine to give 1240 years. What is my age?
Answer: 360 years
4. Jack and Jill went up and down a hill. They started from the bottom and Jack met jill again 20 miles from the top while returning. Jack completed the race 1 min a head of jill. if the hill is 440 mts high and their speed while down journey is 1.5 times the up journey. how long it took for the Jack to complete the race ?
Answer: May be 6.18 min
5. How many no’s formed by using the digits 1,2,3,4 with no repetitions are divisible by 4?
no. which is divisible by 4 must have the last two digits divisible by 4.
the last two digits are 12,24,32
the numbers are:3412,4312,1324,3124,1432,4132
the nos. are 3(2! * 2) = 6
6. I have to catch a train by 6 AM. there is still time remaining to catch the train. My friend told me that 50 min ago the time remaining was 3 times as much time as that after 3 AM. How much time is remaining for my train?
Answer: 26 min
7. There is one GEORGE SUMMERS puzzle it goes like Three tribes nororeen, sororeen, midroreen one who always speaks truth and one always false and one alternatively truth and false and some statements are given by A,B and C based on those statements u have to guess who is who?(who always speaks truth and who false and ……)
Answer: Three tribes .
A- nororeen- false always
B- sororeen- true always
C-midroreen- alternate true and false
8. There is a truck driver starts from one place to pick another person at another place. The driver goes to that place by 6 AM and then picking him he returns back.one day the other person woke a bit early and started walking towards the first place.one the way he meets truck driver and joins him and both went back to the first place. This day the other person came 20 min early to the time he usually comes to the first place?Tell the time when the driver met the second person that day?
Answer: 5.50 AM
9. This is another common Infosys puzzling question. It is about some goals in a football match. The scoring system was given and the points scored by each team was asked. This, I was told was frequently asked in Infosys questions, so you should be able to get your hands on this one too.
Teams played won lost tie goals for goals against
A. 3 – -1 0 –
B. 3 1- – – 4
C. 3 – – – – 1
Answer: Teams played won lost tie goals for goals against
A. 3 0 1 1 0 1
B. 3 1 1 0 2 4
C. 3 1 0 1 4 1
10. Four girls S, Robin, E, Mandy belonging to 4 families Clerks, Miller, Flure, Jacobs make salads out of four fruits such as apples, bananas, cherries, grapes. Each girl uses three fruits. No two families use the same combination of fruits.
1.Robin who does not belong to miller’s family uses apples 2.Clerk’s family uses cherries and grapes.
3. Flure family use either cherry or grape
4.E does not belong to miller or Clerk family
5.Mandy and miller family use apples and cherries.
a.Which family did Robin belong to?
b. Which combination of fruits is used by miller family
c.Which fruit is not used by Mandy
d. Which 2 fruits are common between Robin and E
S Robin E Mandy
Miller Flure Jacob Clerk
abc abg cgb cga
Download the Infosys Aptitude PDF