Velaivetti Shares you the group discussion HR Interview questions with answers. This group discussion HR interview questions contains 20 topics with answers. You can download this group discussion HR interview questions with answers – pdf at the bottom of this post.
Group discussion Chinese Goods vs Indian Goods HR interview questions with answers Part A
1.According to my point of view, China has good command on the international market because of more than 60% aged and experienced present in population additional to that govt of leveeing less taxes on auction comparingly other countries and low electricity charges, more resource availability, up to date with the technology are advantages over the other countries. See china not only producing cheap quality goods but also exporting quality goods to developed countries like usa, england etc but comming to Indian conditions mostof Indian popuilation is poor to middle class they don’t have the power to spend more money for Indian good instead getting china googs with cheaper price so it is not a fault of our citizen but its our system to check this problem now a days govt pushing make in India proggrammes to attract Indian youth as wellas foriegn companies to encourage themto establish in Indian taxes also becoming simple it enables easy doing of bussiness and encouraging the Indian companies like patanjali etc my cnclussion is govt can’t stop the in flux of chineis goods but increasing taxes on foreign goods and redducing taxes on Indian companies so some what it will be hel[p in ballancing the prices and as an Indian citizen if we can spend 1 or 2 rupees more for same good our prime impotance should for Indian good this is our indirect participation in war with china beyond our soldiers thank you jai hind jai bharath.
2. In my point of view, Chinese product are low cost because of manufacturing and labour cost are low and electricity is also low price compare to India that the reason Chinese product are low price.
I am also say that Indian government care to Indian company, low price in electricity and some give benefit in Income tax than Indian product are low price.
3. I think the reason behind existing of Chinese company product in India is our fault because the Indian companies are not trying to make such products which fulfil the requirements of poor and middle-class people of the country. Indian companies make a high-cost product which can not afford by any poor people of the country, so they attract among the cheap cost product of Chinese company. If companies of our country start manufacturing such type of product which can fulfil the requirements of country people, then I’m sure there will be no more existence of any Chinese company.
4. Everyone wants to develop of our India, but the people think whatever happens I’ll use the product which is available in there cost. That is the main reason to develop the chines goods. If Indians can avoid one year using of chines products China’s economy will decrease.
If the people want to develop of India, please follow the GANDHIJI’S words use the Indian goods, avoid foreign goods.
5. I think Chinese goods are comparatively low cost but mostly they have minimum life span.
Whereas Indian goods are expensive but comparatively provide better service.
Chinese goods have latest technology implemented in them and provide better quality.
Indian goods sometimes lack quality in them.
6. This is Sasikumar, today we are here to discuss the comparison of Chinese and Indian goods, we all already know about the Chinese product, they are mostly concentrated in the human comfort and reduction of cost but not concentrated about the durability of the product. They are having more knowledge about world marketing situations, how they make it?
In my point of view, the country China has the most of peoples aged more than 60 years, so this country is known as the eldest nation in the world, so they’re having so much of experiences in the field of marketing, that also one of the reasons behind their success.
I would like to explain a simple example for that,
The Chinese product like a paper cup for drinking a tea, it is a cheapest and easily available one and also one-time use, In other words, less durability.
The Indian product like a ceramic cups, it is costly one and more durable when compared to Chinese product.
The other things that the China export products more than the import.
Most of the Chinese products like a Diwali crackers, electrical and electronic products, torch lights, mobile phones, lock, watches, cosmetic things, make up thinks, domestic used products.
So, I conclude that, I am an Indian I swear that only use Indian products for improving our Indian economy, if we continuously use Indian products then most of the Indians are ready to manufacture that product in a bulk production then there are many industries and as well as employment availability, please try to implement friends. Change is a must one for India.
7. I think we must realize the reality that there must be some reason why most Chinese products run the market and not Indian. Now take an eg of mobile phones. How many of you are having mobile phones belonging to Chinese brand. Mi Lenovo. Why not Indian mobile phones. Is it only the price that’s lacking no? The quality also lacks. Why Samsung buyers are huge even though it’s prices are high. Because of the quality. So my saying it is required to improve the quality of our products in order to overcome Chinese products.
8. I think Indian goods are far better than Chinese goods because the quality of Indian goods are good and long lasting but the prices are too high so people can’t afford and on the other side, quality of the Chinese goods are not good but the rate of products are cheaper so everyone can afford this that’s why Chinese products are surviving. Chinese goods are cheaper because their labour cost and raw materials are cheaper from any other country.
In China, they have one rule ‘think big, think global’. They follow the concept of dumping to sustain the market.
9. I agree to boycott Chinese products in India. Because there are many reasons for that. The first is bad quality, there is no guarantee of Chinese products they are not the qualitative but Indian product is. Indian products are more qualitative than Chinese. Second is environmental pollution, according to to the study of the of the researcher DAVIS Chinese industries reliance on coal and because of this produced more Carbon die oxide which is harmful for our enamourment. And they found that steel mills, petrochemical plants in Yunnan, Shanxi are among China’s dirtiest industries. By knowing that all things how can we used Chinese products. Indian products are very qualitative. India has more and more engineers and most of them are bilingual. India is the fastest growing country and according to recent data in past 4 -years India`s exports increased by 44%. And they contribute to our gross economy growth. So we have to contribute to our country`s GDP growth by using Indian products not Chinese. By this our exports will increase and imports will decrease which is good for our economy.
10. Both Indian goods and Chinese goods have their own pros and cons. When we compare them in quality obviously Indian goods are far better than Chinese but in case of cost Chinese are cheaper than Indian goods. So depending on the budget and financial status one posses people are choosing b/w Indian goods and Chinese. As in Indian, the percentage of middle class and poor exists the most they are preferring Chinese products the most. But we being Indians should choose and promote our goods in order to increase our Indian economic conditions and consequently employment opportunities also get increased.
11. In My point of view, I agree with Indian goods are the best and quality products but in India, 60% are middle class 20% are poor and 20% rich people that why all people will prefer to China goods and we have to reduce taxes on Indian product.
12. In this matter of concern I would like to share my views based on current scenario that India’s gdp growth is expected near to 7-7.5 percent whereas the same for china is presumed to be around 6.5 percent by many economic forums. Such statistics show that business strategies and indian industries are a step ahead of china. Also chinese products are usually assumed to be much less reliable but cheap. Awareness among citizen for buying products manufactured under make in india scheme should be nourished and navitve products should be preferred. Adding on, products manufactured in india should be supervised and certified to make it worth selling and attracting consumers attention.
13. Chinese goods are fake in NATURE! when compared to India goods. PRIZE are all less enough. “I AGREE WITH THAT “but quality remains WASTE OF EACH PENNY! INDIA should change their laws against their goods which they are exporting. INDIA products are WORTH OF EACH PENNY.
14. Chinese goods are very economical because of China has a very grown-up country, also the development of infrastructure, as well as improvement in technology, is the very high rate. So it is affected as growth in its national income. Result as it invests more money for production and earns a lot. However in India national income is less and also investment is also less so the price of any goods is not economical to us.
So people are attracted towards buying Chinese goods.
We are aware of Chinese goods are economical but not qualitative, not granted but we don’t know if we buy a Chinese good it decreases our national income. And the result is we lagged by China.
15. In our country, there exists a stereotype that Chinese products never last long, but that’s not always true. The Chinese goods exported to countries like USA are of good quality and have a decent shelf life. So, its not right to say that China just produces fragile products, it’s just the fact that our country import products of lower quality from China. Similarly, indigenous goods can also be of higher or lower, so what a consumer would buy just depends on the sense of judgement of the consumer himself though, Indian products definitely adds up to the economy of our nation, but what to buy is totally under the decision of the consumer.
16. I think that Indian goods are better than China because Indian goods are long lasting and it’s quality is so better and India used his own method of forming but China theft from others and Chinese items are also harmful to our health and environment because he makes only duplicate.
17. Chinese goods available in India in every segment. Quality of these products are very low but people buy these due to cheaper in price. The reason behind Indian products to be costly due to technology, poor infrastructure. So government should change there policy and add some duties. Government should be more conscious about domestic production. Our country is agricultural based so government should make some strong restrictions to prevent this sector. In past days news came out Chinese rice and egg are made up of artificial method. If this thing happens, it is very harmful for our country’s health as well as wealth. So government should make strong quality checking standard.
18. Chine goods is cheaper but not longer use & Indian goods is not cheaper but longer in use.
Chineese products have no guarantee and warranty but Indian products have cover both.
19. Everyone from my point of view Chinese goods are good to buy because they are very economical as compare to Indian goods. As we all know technology is rapidly increasing day by day we use to buy the cheap product as compare to other. All Chinese goods are easily available everywhere all can afford that product whether middle or low class.
But, as we heard if we buy Chinese product somewhere we support terrorist financial which is wrong for India.
Lastly, I want to say Chinese goods are good to buy as compare to Indian goods, but we also try to buy Indian product if it is possible.
20. According to my opinion, the Indian products are best in quality as compare to the Chinese product and their products are cheap but not long lasting we all Indians should boycott their products because we doing the indirect funding to the terrorism because China is helping Pakistan from a long time and we know that Pakistan is housing to the terrorists and China and Pakistan both are enemy of our country, so by boycotting their products we can stop terrorism marginally.
Download this Group discussion Chinese Goods vs Indian Goods – HR interview questions with answers Part A in PDF