This post was last updated on March 8th, 2018 at 10:20 am
Velaivetti Shares you the group discussion on Chinese Goods vs Indian Goods part B. You can download this group discussion as pdf at the bottom of this post.
Group discussion Chinese Goods vs Indian Goods HR interview questions with answers Part B
1.I think Indian products are far better than chinese goods. For eg hotel food is better than our home food sometimes but it is not healthy. Chinese goods are somewhat better than our goods, but they are not safe to our environment. As an Indian citizen, I do not recommend to use Chinese goods. It is not good for country also. If country is safe, we will be safe.
2. According to my opinion, maximum the Indian goods are the best because the are the things they made them selves as along China can make their and other things too for example we take a car if India can make a module the China can make same model as preparing their modules too.
3. Hi friends according to my opinion, Chinese product is better than the Indian product for middle and poor class. Because we all know 80% of Indian people fall in middle and poor class. So they don’t have power to spending more money in Indian product which is available in higher price as compare to Chinese product.
And one more think that China coverage huge market in world for their cheaper rates product.
As we want to make. A product in India it is possible but the production cost is very high and it only because of lack of technology.
So as a result product cost is also higher which is not affordable to all people live in India.
So I just want to say that according to Indian people standing of living Chinese product is better instead of Indian product.
We know lost of variety of Chinese product available in Indian market which hugely attracted to Indian people because of it available in cheaper rate for example: electronic gadgets, toys, crackers etc.
So just think if we compare Indian and cheap product where the India product price is higher as compare to the Chinese product why people buying Indian product with paying extra money as cheaper rate substitute product is available from China.
Yes, people are there in the market who want to buy Indian product with spending more money but only 20% people is there. So I don’t think Indian government need to taking step for making a product in Indian. Because their target audience is very less in quantity.
Conclusion: conclusions is that Indian are people like to purchase Chinese product rather than Indian product.
4. The government is aggressively trying to push its MAKE IN INDIA and STARTUP INDIA initiative but we still have a long way to go. Indian goods still have a presence to make in its own backyard let alone in the world market. Chinese goods are cheap. Most of the Indian companies procure their raw materials from China and assemble here. We can’t completely ban chinses goods and products. More than half of our economy from textile to food processing plants as well as electronic goods to everyday products are made in china. Banning Chinese good is easier said than done. We need to have manufacturing plants, cheap labour, minimum tax barriers and sometimes flout environmental guidelines in order to compete with the level of influx of Chinese goods which are in the market.
5. We all know that Chinese goods are cheaper cause it is produced on a large scale thus reducing the cost of an item per unit hence making it affordable for everyone.
China also lowers the value of many goods it sells to first capture a market and then strategically raises the price later. However, we must understand that market research done by China is such that it dumps cheaper, low-value goods into India. While it also produces high-value goods or spare parts for other countries.
While one must avoid Chinese goods for bettering our economy, for the poor and lower middle-class Indians the Chinese products provide better value for money.
6. Chinese goods are chief and easily available in the market hence people like to buy them.
China expand its own business all over the world and made available for every people either it is rich or poor.
Like as mobile phones and their product. China also expand their edible goods in India and Indian people also like to eat them. That means we become slave of Chinese goods as well as edible things.
Indian goods are expensive in comparison to Chinese goods. There should be less price on the Indian goods.
So that it made available for each and every person. Indian goods should be tax free atleast in India.
7. Be it anything from the needle to toys, electric gadgets etc. Diwali crackers also in the Chinese version. They are same as Indian ones but they in cheaper price and less quality. The price of Chinese goods is 10%-70% lower than that of Indian goods.
Indian goods are being replaced by the label “MADE IN CHINA”.
Made in China label is slowly capturing every item of Indian market such as electric gadgets, textile goods, toys, medicines, cars, etc.
8. All countries depend on China. There are electronic things are available at cheap rate. If you use Indian product, most of the things in that are made in China.
For EG Computer. Indian economy also depends on China, as a government takes GST on Chinese products as well as we get employment due to China. If we have to make India digital, it’s very necessary to stay connected with China.
If we ban Chinese goods Indian goods prices can be done higher and customers will have no choice to buy at higher price poor people can not do anything in such conditions but if rich people don’t like Chinese goods they can buy Indian goods.
9. Indian goods are better than the Chinese. Because they are manufacturing any product with the very fast technology they more focus on production. And that’s why they make a lot of product and they also sold in low price. They making product very attractive outside. But inside that is not good. They only make product attractive and then public attract to their product. And with less price public also get it. Chinese product. But we are Indian we cannot buy the Chinese goods. It’s affect on our army. So keep one thing in your mind. Never buy any Chinese product.
10. Nowadays Chinese goods have more importance due to the lack of confidence and mindset of Indian people Chinese goods have both advantages and disadvantages even. Firstly India’s economy is rather decreasing slot due to other Country’s production.
Secondly they are more useful for the money Less people and they have more quality.
So love our country and nation.
11. This is Jitender, as we all are here to disscuss the comparison between chinese goods vs Indian goods as we all are dependent on buying chinese products because good are available at a very cheaper rate and affordable by a poor or middle class family. In India 60 % peoples are middle family and 20% peoples are poor so people can easily buy these chinese goods. But the chinese goods that available in the market are poor/less quality product which has no guarantee as compared to Indian goods which having a good quality with high price.
For ex -Mi phone which is available at 6k which is affordable by every peoples based on thier pockets and more features come as compared to Indian goods. In our Indian products there is a lack of technology and put more taxes on Indian goods due to which their prices increases when comes in the market.
As chinese goods taxes are low and production is in bulk quantity and china export their products not only India but also in across the globe. China has set their market everywhere so avoid them or buycott is not the solution. So to increse Indian economy and their services our govt should follows certain rules or facts.
1. Reduce taxes on the Indian products so, as foreign companies come and start their own company in India.
2. Built own plants for making goods due to which most of the peoples get jobs, so our economy increases and unemployment reduces.
3. Provide better technology so that our product can beat the chinese product as quality and prices.
12. As an Indian I always prefer Indian goods because if we purchase engine good then all money will remain in our own country we have do not pay the outer country for purchasing that goods so if you purchase the Chinese goods then we have to pay the money to outside country which increase which decrease our income per capita income which is not a good sign for our economy so as a Indian I always advice advise or Indian customer to purchase only Indian goods like our father of nation Mahatma Gandhi who advise our nation to purchase only Swadeshi goods which is good for India
Rate this: +8 -8
Hari Prasad said: (Jan 12, 2018)
I think Indian goods are best than Chinese goods.
13. In my opinion, China sold a large no of a variety of goods to India and their goods are attractive and low in price so people of India attract towards them and purchased them. In India as compared to China less no of variety are available and they are also not attractive as Chinese product and also high in price so people refer Chinese goods as compared to Indian.
But one thing I want to say about Indian goods is that they are not like as Chinese goods but their quality is much better than chinese goods. So I prefer Indian goods.
14. As the topic is Chinese goods Vs Indian Goods so first we need to understand that what exactly the main difference between Chinese and Indian goods. Why Indians people prefer Chinese goods for purchasing. According to me, Cost of the products is the main reason. As per my personal experience, Chinese goods are not good in quality at all. Indian products are very safe. In Indian product mostly Handmade and long Lasting. But the chines product are non-durability. It is a cheap but not efficiency in quality. Indian goods prices are high because of good quality. There is no doubt that if you have enough money then you will always purchase good quality products but poor people do not have any other option.
For example: In a market, one seller is selling Chinese goods at 10 rupees cost and In the same market other seller is selling Indian goods at 19 rs cost then being obvious that poor person will purchase Chinese goods That’s why China export products in India and get profit from that.
Baba Ramdev is a yoga guru known for his work in Ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. He founded the Patanjali Group of Institutions. Baba Ramdev launched Patanjali products. This brand got attraction of Indian people by their quality and originality of products. Even this brand got huge success in the quality as well as in the marketplace also but poor people did not get any profit because the cost has no big changes.
I personally can not see any difference between the prices of them. I can find maximum 10 rs of difference as compared to other brands.
I do not understand when Indian goods produced in India then why their prices are very high.
I know Indian goods costly but we have to try to make new technology we can’t depend on others we have to think that how can we make our goods cheap and durable. Today people don’t need to change their thinking rather Government need to make changes in the prices of goods according to the common people so that poor people can get good quality products with reasonable prices.
15. In my view, we need to concentrate on Indian products but 70 percent of the population prefer Chinese products who are those:
Indian population categories 3 types.
1. Poor peoples.
2. Middle-class peoples.
3. Rich peoples.
Out of 100 percent, 60 percent peoples are from middle-class family and 20 percent peoples from poor family remaining 20 percent peoples from a rich family.
Out of 80 percent in the middle class and poor class family, 65 percent peoples want to buy Chinese products because those products are cheap but more quantity. Only 15 percent from a middle class and 20 percent from rich peoples want to buy Indian products.
16. According to me, we have to stop purchasing Chinese products and take one step ahead and production of that product should be in our country and make price cheaper so it will increase employment and automatically the development of country start.
17. China was manufactured more and more innovative products day by day and export in India.
The people who are financially poor can get the things at less price by Chinese goods because Chinese products are low in price although products are not long lasting. But it is ok for those people who are not able to buy those expensive products.
18. In my view, we should not purchase of Chinese product because of China sales the Chinese product in India and earn lots of money and this is the use of their money for purchase dangerous weapons. Do you know all china born Terrorist who are attached in our country?
19. India can make the product in our own country and sell it at a low price. The matter is how the price of a product can be less in India. First, take an example of mobile phone Micromax is an Indian brand and it is similar in cost as compared to Chinese product. But the problem is quality. If, India give quality even at little bit hike. The customer will go for Indian product.
Take an example of Indian army dress of Siachen for battle. None of the parts except uniform is made in India. Gloves came from China, Shoes Russia, Jacket Russia.
If these products can be made in India then it improves our economy.
The main problem is the lack of confidence.
Everyone is thinking about profit.
Even our government can give exposure to youth to initiate such an important work by giving a loan.
20. Chinese products are very cheap to buy so in India people are more demanding about these products.
Indian products are also good but costlier as compared to Chinese products so very few people afford to buy Indian products.
Indian products are good in terms of durability and quality as compared to Chinese products which are manufactured with cheaper goods.
The economy of India is directly affected as we rely more on Chinese product than Indian products.
Rich people should buy Indian goods so that our economy is balanced.
Download this Group discussion Chinese Goods vs Indian Goods part B in PDF