Velaivetti Shares you the group discussion HR Interview questions with answers. This group discussion HR interview questions contains 20 topics with answers. You can download this group discussion HR interview questions with answers – pdf at the bottom of this post.
Group discussion Can we dream of hosting the Olympics? – HR interview questions with answers Part A
1.I think we can definitely dream of hosting Olympics. It has nothing to do with what is going on in this country as the country is generally benefited from the profit which is generated after hosting an Olympic event because these events are funded by the respected authorities and that too ample of money. Our economy will also rise because players and guest from all over the world will be here boosting the hotel industry and buying all sought of local stuff which we shop when we go out at a new place.
2. I think it’s a great idea that we can dream Olympics in our country but now it is not possible. Because now the economical condition of our country is not that much well. So I think the fulfillment of demands of people over the country should be the first priority.
When the country looks healthy so I think that would be the best time to conduct such events.
3. we can surely dream of hosting the olympics but as of now, I would say it will not be feasible for our country to handle such a great expense. If we think of hosting of olympics now, it would really affect our financial condition. And also, we don’t have such a great infrastructure to organise all the Olympic games. So, we should wait for our financial condition and infrastructure to get better to host the olympics.
4. we can see the dream of hosting Olympics. But not now, because our country has no sufficient infrastructure development to host the Olympics. It need more fund and our country are not in condition to take more burden of this because our first need is to educate India. In India there is many rural areas where is lack of education and technology. Technology is one more aspect that is stop India to host Olympics. I am not saying that India has no technology development it has but not on those stage that situation want. So India need to grow their tchnology area. Which is far possible from education. Education and technology linked to each other. If all people of Indian will be educated then they will give the new technical idea to our country. In modern era youth is a strength of a country. Youth can make the country and can diminish the country. And the another point is lack of awareness among our country`s people. Many people in our country they don`t no about the sports. So how can they participate and became part of this event. So firstly we should spread awareness among people. And we havr to make our sports man as capable as they win more medal in Olympics otherwise it is as a insult of our country and diminish our pride.
In conclusion, we can surely have a dream of hosting Olympics but after that developments (technology, infrastructure and education).
5. Think to see the current scenario of our country it is not possible to host Olympics. India is a developing country it first needs to settle the basic problems that many citizens is facing like farmers, improvement in railway, low GDP If we can get rid of these things then automatically we can host Olympics one day.
6. I think we can host the Olympics games in coming years. But as we see hosting FIFA u-19 world cup we can understand what our capabilities are. I m not saying that we can’t do but organising Olympic games is not the easiest thing at all. It required a lot of money and human power. Countries hosting Olympics games invest a big part of their GDP for these games. If we see the required circumstances we can observe that we are not prepared yet. We are emerging economy at all and we are definitely going to host Olympics in coming years.
7. India is such a country we can host any kind of events if we have entire support of state as well as national governments.
Hosting Olympics events in a country where only cricket is considered as a main game helps everyone to know about other games and other athletes of other sports will get some support for practicing.
8. I am in the favour of India hosting the Olympic games. Some people will argue about the infrastructure and the money involved but we have already hosted the hockey world cup and u-17 football world cup. Its high time that we bid for Olympic as well. It will be a good thing for an Asian nation to host the Olympics. It will put a global footprint of India in the political as well as economic scenario. In a country where people follow cricket as a religion, it will be very beneficial to encourage other sports and events and athletes involved in them. Surely India doesn’t have the infrastructure but we can try. QATAR has already started preparing for 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP. So why can’t India? asian countries will move one step closer in removing the disparity between their American and European counterparts.
9. why not we dream of hosting the Olympics. It is possible if the corruption is totally removed from our country. Corruption is the only reason due to which we cannot grave such big opportunity. India is the capable country to host such events.
10. It is substantially true because we have not the good infrastructure to conducting Olympics. And most of the citizen of our country only shows their interest only in cricket. Even our national games are hockey but most of the people do not know the rule of the hockey. So in my opinion, if we want to host Olympics we need to show our interest all the sports.
11. I think this is literally right because India have not such a potential to host the olympics. They have not good infrastructure. As well as Indian are not aware about the other game except cricket. In our society people are thinking to get something in future. You must have read or playing cricket. So how can we think about to host the olympic in our country. Recently our government is focusing toward other sport they are investing money for awareness about other sports like football. Our football team do well in the recent games. But we donot know any one of the player name. Because we are not intrested toward this. And the major problem is our government if we host the olympic then 80% of our fund engulf by our leader. Due to this all circustances we cannot thing about to host such a big game like olympics. That’s all;.
12. As the technology growing faster day by day, so we can dream of hosting olympics but not now. As the technology growing, economy also increases but our country does not have well infrastructure, good coaches to host olympics, our country doesn’t provide security, service and hospitality to all those foreigners and sportsman. The main reason for all this is corruption and scam which is done by many peoples or frauds, first of all our country has to eradicate corruption or uproot from the bottom of level and also make sure that every citizen can fead food before sleep, No one can sleep without food. It also ensure to provide employement to every citizen or reeduce unemployment in country Due to all this our economy become strong. Govt also encourage Indian citizen about their interest of olympics games because only 5-10% peoples show their insterest and most of the people wants their children to show their talent or chose carrier in science stream because they realize that in sports their children can spoil their future, and no carrier in sportss.
These are the some points that our govt should improve to host olymics in future,
1. Make economy stronger.
2. Make peoples interest in olymics.
3. Provide better coaches and funds so that new youth can chose their carrier in sports.
4. Encourage Sportsman and maintain leadership amoung all.
At last, I would like to say that,
Dream is not what we see during sleep, but dream is something which do not let us sleep,
Everything is possible if we can dream, we can do it.
13. we can dream of hosting Olympics. It’s a great honor of any country to host such a big level event.
By hosting Olympics we will grab the attention of other countries and increase tourist in our country.
We should focus on others sports other than cricket. This will give great exposure to others sports and athletics. This will create awareness among Indian to focus on sports and participate in such events. It will motivate people to participate in sports events.
By hosting Olympics different people will get to know our country’s culture.
But right know Indian government need to focus on infrastructure and provide all facilities. The Government need to create awareness so that more people participate in sports. Also, eradicate the unemployment and give all the facilities to everyone.
Also by hosting Olympics, Indian media will cover all events and show it internationally.
India needs some more year to overcome all the problems. Then we can surely host Olympics.
14. Yeah why not, we can certainly dream of Olympics and we must. This is not the country where we want only cricketers to get fame. There are many talents are desperately waiting for such an opportunity where they can show their talents. Apart from that having Olympics kind of level of our country benefits the country itself in many other different aspects, like hosting such a big event will certainly attract people around the globe. Which helps people from different parts of the to know more about our country’s culture and all. The more the people attract towards our country the more it will benefit us in the economical background. But it’s true that we are not ready for it at present time. We are dealing with many major problems 1st one is poverty, 2nd lack of employment, 3rd we are not having proper infrastructure to represent such a huge event. Firstly, we need to focus on all these things then only we can move towards the dream of having Olympics to be held at our beautiful motherland. Thanks.
15. India can host Olympics, however money matters. Indian economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, conducting Olympics may slow the growth and may boost it also, conducting global events is a thing that turns the worlds focus towards us we cannot deny such an opportunity. When we talk about expenditure, a systematic, transparent, and dedicated work can not only reduce it but also opens routes for foreign investments also. Hope in coming decades our dream come true.
16. we can dream of hosting the Olympics. But in future, not now. Because in current scenario there is more unemployment, illiteracy, poverty, health issues etc. So first government should focus on these things after that government of India can dream about Olympics. So whatever the funds are there with the government first they have to use it for unemployment etc. But to conduct Olympics there should be a good infrastructure and all. In our country only for cricket and hockey, the good infrastructure is there. But for remaining games, there is no best infrastructure available. To accommodate the athletes and the international people there should be a best hotels etc. So India should construct infrastructures first.
The advantages of hosting Olympics is.
1) international recognition to our country.
2) if our country media will give broadcast to international media then we can get our money back.
3) India will become the best tourism place i.e 4.
We can showcase our country’s different cultures and traditions tho foreigners.
4) more investments will come to India.
17. We can dream to host the biggest sports event i.e. Olympic but this is not the appropriate time for this as our country is not developed and not in such a condition to host this event. Instead of hosting Olympic we need to focus on to grow our economy, corruption free India, employment, education & poverty. If our government will focus on above mention point definitely we will host the Olympic.
18. Hosting events like Olympics, Commonwealth Games and World cups are every country’s dream. But to fulfill this dream one country needs to be prepared well enough as it can have its advantages and disadvantages at extreme levels.
Why should a country like India Host Olympics?
We all know that India is one of the fastest growing nations and changes are happening at a faster rate. Not just in the field of Education and Jobs, we are also growing fast in the field of sports. If we look a few years back there was just game popular game in our country and that was cricket. But with time so many domestic leagues in different sports took place which gave a stronger platform to young and dynamic athletes and gave recognition to other games as well. Country like India where sports create a huge impact on the lives of people and therefore such big events must take place. India has already hosted events like hockey world cups and you 17 football world cup which were a grand success. Hosting these events not only promoted the games in our country but also helped to build sports-related infrastructure which is a very important need to have progressive growth of a nation in sports. Having a competitive environment will only nurture the skills of players which are required at an international level. Hosting Olympics will also give birth to many games which as of now are not being played in India. India has one of the largest media sector in this world and this will also bring lot of money back by broadcasting event internationally. Hosting Olympics will also give lot of boost to infrastructure and real estate. A huge amount of investments will come in India which will help the Indian economy to grow at double rate. India is a diversified nation and is rich in its traditional values, different cultures and different religions which will also create attraction and this beauty of our country will also boost tourism multiple times. Being the superpower among the Asian countries, India will also help in strengthening bonds between Asian countries and Europe and America. Holding such event need billions of dollars in investment which as of now have only made by developed nations. India has all the assets to organize such events and this will only take India towards joining the league superpowers.
19. Maybe India host in future. But our sports department maintain free of corruption and selecting committee will select candidates based on their performance not on recommendations. And in India we prefer only cricket, that is major minus point. We have to encourage other games also. If our country wins at least 10 medals in Olympic it will good, Olympics committee also show interest in for giving chance to host in India.
20. To host an Olympic game is a matter of pride for every country and its citizens. But this requires a huge investment. India is a developing nation. Most of the works like development in infrastructure, technologies, etc are in budding stage and still huge investment is necessary in these fields. At this particular time, if India tries to host any Olympic games, it would be like cutting its own tree of development. At this point of time, India should focus on itself and its citizens’ prosperity in terms of business, finance, employability, health, education, etc etc. Once it’s poverty is gone then we are ready for hosting any events on our soil.
Download this Group discussion Can we dream of hosting the Olympics? – HR interview questions with answers Part A in PDF