Velaivetti Shares you the group discussion HR Interview questions with answers. This group discussion HR interview questions contains 20 topics with answers. You can download this group discussion HR interview questions with answers – pdf at the bottom of this post.
Group discussion Can we dream of hosting the Olympics? – HR interview questions with answers Part B
1.Hosting events like Olympics, Commonwealth Games and World cups are every country’s dream. But to fulfill this dream one country needs to be prepared well enough as it can have its advantages and disadvantages at extreme levels.
Why should a country like India Host Olympics?
We all know that India is one of the fastest growing nations and changes are happening at a faster rate. Not just in the field of Education and Jobs, we are also growing fast in the field of sports. If we look a few years back there was just game popular game in our country and that was cricket. But with time so many domestic leagues in different sports took place which gave a stronger platform to young and dynamic athletes and gave recognition to other games as well. Country like India where sports create a huge impact on the lives of people and therefore such big events must take place. India has already hosted events like hockey world cups and you 17 football world cup which were a grand success. Hosting these events not only promoted the games in our country but also helped to build sports-related infrastructure which is a very important need to have progressive growth of a nation in sports. Having a competitive environment will only nurture the skills of players which are required at an international level. Hosting Olympics will also give birth to many games which as of now are not being played in India. India has one of the largest media sector in this world and this will also bring lot of money back by broadcasting event internationally. Hosting Olympics will also give lot of boost to infrastructure and real estate. A huge amount of investments will come in India which will help the Indian economy to grow at double rate. India is a diversified nation and is rich in its traditional values, different cultures and different religions which will also create attraction and this beauty of our country will also boost tourism multiple times. Being the superpower among the Asian countries, India will also help in strengthening bonds between Asian countries and Europe and America. Holding such event need billions of dollars in investment which as of now have only made by developed nations. India has all the assets to organize such events and this will only take India towards joining the league superpowers.
2. Maybe India host in future. But our sports department maintain free of corruption and selecting committee will select candidates based on their performance not on recommendations. And in India we prefer only cricket, that is major minus point. We have to encourage other games also. If our country wins at least 10 medals in Olympic it will good, Olympics committee also show interest in for giving chance to host in India.
3. To host an Olympic game is a matter of pride for every country and its citizens. But this requires a huge investment. India is a developing nation. Most of the works like development in infrastructure, technologies, etc are in budding stage and still huge investment is necessary in these fields. At this particular time, if India tries to host any Olympic games, it would be like cutting its own tree of development. At this point of time, India should focus on itself and its citizens’ prosperity in terms of business, finance, employability, health, education, etc etc. Once it’s poverty is gone then we are ready for hosting any events on our soil.
4. This kind of big event we can dream just now nothing else because we know in our country most of the people are lower middle class. First, we think about them. We don’t have that much money and facilities to host a Olympic.
Now. Yeah, our dream will be realistic one day.
5. According to my viewpoint, as of now, we cannot just think of hosting a grand mega event like Olympics. Hosting such an event requires a huge expenditure in improving infrastructure facilities. We are already short of resources and if for a sec, we assume that we have surplus resources we should consider other problems first which needs utmost attention. A large proportion of the population is living below poverty line, millions are unemployed, and various other issues of great concern.
I understand that hosting such an event will encourage sports other than cricket, the economic growth rate will also increase but what about the funds.
If India wants to continue its dream of becoming a developed nation in the near future then it has to employ its financial resources in the best possible manner.
6. I personally don’t think that we can dream of hosting the Olympics. First of all we don’t have enough resources to host such a grand event. Let us assume that we have surplus resources, then we must first think of developing our country and solving problems like unemployment, etc rather than spending it to host the Olympics.
7. But implementing it is a completely different scenario.
Considering the current situation of Indian Government and looking at its past actions like Commonwealth games, the transition of the broadband spectrum from 1g to 2g, and many more events, have shown the corrupt picture of the GOI.
Take the present scenario of the people’s satisfaction towards government: very low, because GOI is not spending the plausible amount of taxes taken from their very own people, which in fact chose them in the first place.
When hosting Olympics massive amount of the taxes are spent in things related to Olympics, if that is done the GOI will get a decent reason to deceive people of India, and thereby creating more chaos in the country.
8. India is ready for this grand event this will help in boosting the scope of Olympics people will get to know even more about the games that are part of the Olympics most of the Indian youth play cricket because of the promotion of this particular game is too much. Hosting the Olympics will let people to know more about the games and if we compare cricket with Olympics limited players get selected even those with the ample of talent even considered as the least, Olympics is the fair play due to lot’s of games involved in this sport person has the more opportunity to develop his interest and no corruption involved in these game.
9. First of all, we need to know what is Olympics, It’s a event began over 2700 years ago in Olympia, in the southwest Greece. The game was a part of the religious festival, it was staged in every 4 years Olympia, a valley near a city called Elis, People from all over the Greece world came to watch and take part.
India isn’t ready to host any big event other than cricket and Hockey, as the infrastructure for this two games has been already there in the country, and if India needs to organize Olympic event then firstly it needs to improve the quality of infrastructure for the events. Secondly, India has to accommodate the international players who will come to participate in the event, so India needs many more hotels and infrastructures to serve them. Thirdly, as India would host the event, it will be shameful for India to get a very less number of participants in the Olympics, so the athletes need to be taken care of and inspired to get selected for the Olympics.
10. Yeah, we can, with the current situation India has that potential to conduct olympics. Through this, we can expect good tourism, increase in economy. Moreover, we can expert more medals, as we can have a longtime practice here.
11. we can dream of hosting Olympic Games.
1. Our tourism will improve, Economic growth will accelerate as a large tourist will come.
2. Advertisement of sports like Olympics will push Indian people to encourage their children to make career in sports.
3. Internationally, India will get recognition, Its relation will be stronger, as leaders of different countries will come.
12. There are conflicting opinions regarding this issue but the bitter truth is that our nation is still far away from hosting Olympics. The core concern of our democracy must be eradication of poverty, corruption, improving the financial condition of our own nation.
Unemployment:It is one of the issues which need to be handled by our government But if we see on the other hand India is not very far from the transition from a developing to a developed economy. And as soon it transforms into a developed economy, the ability to host this mega event as well as the resources required will not be far from the reach of our nation.
So we all desire that the dream of hosting Olympics is fulfilled very soon.
13. ofcourse, we can dream of hosting Olympics. But when you go in detail. It is better to organize Olympics like big event in developed countries. Who can deal with any problem and make it a success. So by India like developing country. It is not a good idea. Because we are not financially strong yet to spend lots of human resources and money. In Olympics. But in upcoming years when we grew as a developed country. This offer itself belongs to us.
14. We can dream anything, until, we don’t dream anything how can we execute it?
Now, coming on reality, India has the potential to host the Olympics as we all know India just hosted u-17 football world cup successfully and around 10 cr was the attendance. I know a big scam has been done during commonwealth games in India but that time was different at that time the biggest corrupt party was in the rule but I think now India is doing well and growing day by day, that day is not so far when India will host the Olympics.
15. According to my point of views, now India is not in a situation of hosting such a big tournament, because India is a developing country and we need a money for our economic development.
As you all know that organizing Olympic in any country is a very tough task. It requires lot of money, facilities, security etc. Even after the set up of good facilities, it requires a lot of concentration, in case of any mistake there may be a huge loss of the organizing country.
16. In my view, hosting the Olympics is very essential but it will require more money. Most probably it will be organized by developed countries like Brazil, Jamika etc. If there is any problems incurred in organizing the Olympics there is a huge amount of loss in their investment so developing countries do’t organize it where the more corruption occurs. Finally, concluded that hosting the Olympics in developed countries is better than developing countries.
17. It depends on 3 major factors.
1. Is India is safe country – yes India is safe country.
2. India is having enough popularity for every game – yes indians are crazy about every game.
This is only but major problem tht India have. Until or unless the things lyk corruption nd other connected things which affecting the economic of country is nt uprooted. It is nt stupidity to hav olympics in India. Because food for the people who doesnt hav it is way more important than the olympics for India.
18. Its a wonderful idea to take forward our INDIA to host the Olympoids but it require a lot of money to invest on olympoids so at present situation our India is facing a lot of problems so it can be possible at 2032.
19. Hoisting of Olympics is a dream for every nation but the facilities and securities are required very much compared to normal one. Hoisting nation must participate with plenty of sports person with training from a small age. Participating other nation like China, us gives very good competition with hoisting nation like India. But India is not a competition for China, Britain like countries because they trained with a goal to achieve in Olympics. India is not a country to hoisting Olympics because lack of facilities, organizers, weather condition to stay much longer time.
20. In my point of view, India is a developing country which develops itself each and everyday. If we could able to successfully organize cwg its not very far to organize olympics. Its nothing wrong with dreaming at the time we step in 2032 the scenario is quite different. So it not at all a problem to dream for hosting Olympics.
Download this Group discussion Can we dream of hosting the Olympics? – HR interview questions with answers Part B in PDF