Velaivetti provides you the aptitude for percentage problems with Answers. We also attached the Pdf file for this aptitude at the end of this post.
Percentage problems with answers
1. If 75% of a number is added to 75, the result is the number itself. Then the number is
2. Subtracting 40% of a number from the number, we get the result as 30, the number is
3. If three fifth of a number is 40 more than 40% of the same number. What is the number
4. A number on subtracting 15 from it, reduces to its 80%. What is 40% of that number?
5. Calculation shows that an angle is 37 1⁄2 %. The size obtained by drawing and measurement is 36%. The error percent is
6. The population of a town has increased from 133575 to 138918. The percent increase in population is
7. IF X is 90% of Y, what percent of X is Y?
8. If x % of y is the as 4/5 of 80, then the value of xy is
9. Subtracting 6% of x from x is equivalent to multiplying x by how much ?
10. If 8% of x=4% of y, then 20% of x is
11. (X% of Y+Y%of X)=?
Answer: 2% of xy
12. If 90% of A=30% of B and b=x% of A, then x is equal to
13. X% of Y is y% of?
14. A number increased 37 1⁄2% gives 33. The number is
15. The number which when decreased by 27 1⁄2 % given 87 is
16. 40 quintal is what percent of 2 metric tons?
17. If is known that 20% of the mangoes are rotten. If the number of rotten mangoes is 35, then the total number of mangoes is :
18. If 70% of students in a school are boys and the number of girls is 504, the number of boys is
19. A student has to secure 40% marks to pass. He gets 178 marks and fails by 22 marks. The maximum marks are :
20. A house owner was having his house painted. He was advised that he would require 25kg of paint. Allowing for 15% wastage and assuming that the paint is available in 2 kg cAnswer:, what would be the cost of pain purchased, if one can cost Rs.16?
21. A reduction of 12.5% in the price of a dining table brought down its price to RS.4375, the original price (in Rs.) of the table was:
22. Of the total amount received by Krian, 20% was spent on purchases and 5% of the remaining on trAnswer:portation. If he is left with RS.1520, the initial amount was
23. In a library 20% books are in Hindi, 50% of the remaining are in English and the remaining 900 are in various other languages. What is the total number of books in English?
24. Avinash spends 30% of his income on scooter petrol, 1⁄4 of the remaining on house rent and the balance on food. If he spends Rs.300 on petrol, then what is the expenditure on house rent?
25. A man spends 35% of his income on house rent 75% of the reaming on other items. What percentage of income does he save
Download this Aptitude in PDF